Wednesday, May 19, 2010

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

"right here waiting" (richard marx)



i can play on piano the intro part.that's it.please don't ask me why i know this particular song.i also don't know myself.weehee.i skipped so many piano lessons that i can't even play using both my left and right hand together.gawd, i'm so uncoordinated.i hope my baby will not take that from me.speaking of her, she has been holding her milk bottle on her own now for two consecutive days.she can only do it when the bottle is almost empty.haha.guess she's not yet that strong.

so yeah, i'm one of the uncoordinated ones.i think it's pretty tough for mr t to accept 'cos he's one of these people who are into sports and dance.two things that comprise my worst nightmare.if you are really one of my closest friends, you would probably laugh and confirm.i remember once in p.e. class in fifth grade, we had this game called kickbaseball (like baseball, but instead of hitting the ball with a bat, you should kick it.getz?) so there i was, ready to kick the ball, and when the ball was coming, i RAN BEFORE kicking it.hahahaha.

i also had ballroom dancing for p.e. in college.i never memorized the steps, let alone execute them.i LOVE watching other people dance, but not partake in any kind of dancing ceremony whatsoever.kebs.i still get nightmares from that p.e. class.

so back to my piano lessons.one of my mom's dreams was to be a pianist.uhm, ok.since they could not afford piano lessons during her time, she made it a crusade that ALL her children should at least play one instrument.so my sister had violin lessons, my brother had banduria lessons (hahaha) and i had piano lessons.well, i certainly did not have a passion for it.i disliked it so much that i wanted to throw up everytime i had my lessons.i never really learned to play it that well.

as you can see my dear friends, i'm not really very talented.or maybe i'm just lazy?haha.

**

from perezhilton:

(if somebody interviewed me with the following questions, i would probably reply with the same words.as in word for word.funny.)

While gracing the June cover of Allure, Megan Fox gave an interview making her look batshit crazy.

Here are some HIGHlights:

On her culinary skills:
"I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating.

On being a loner:
"I could go days, weeks, without talking to another human being. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake."

On her penchant for being outrageous:
"I'm going to spend 20 years never saying anything interesting? Never telling a joke? Never pushing anyone's buttons? I'm a person, I'm not a robot."


**

off for a few days.it's my birthday weekend! see y'later, alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment