Thursday, May 6, 2010

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate

"same ground" (kitchie nadal)

no explanation necessary

**

this too shall pass...

**

i went to the gym! YAY! i already went twice! haha.this is quite a feat, you know.and you know what i'm doing to motivate me? i keep on telling everyone i know that i'm going to the gym.in that way, i'm kinda enforcing myself to really go to the gym, otherwise my friends, colleagues, and especially mr t would all think i'm a lazy chicken!

so yes, i went.but i'm not really happy with my gym gear.i don't have any nice gym clothes!i'm only wearing these pangbahay sweats and shirts.not nice when most of the people there are wearing branded sportswear :-( i know my enthusiasm would really double if ever i get myself proper gym stuff!hmm.something to think about.

the filipino (yay, pinoy!) instructor just let me try cardio exercises.so i tried all these machines.he kept on teaching me how to operate them, 'cos for the life of me i didn't know how to use them! remember people, in my 30 (err, 31 soon) years of existence, i have not ever set on a proper gym at all.kulang na lang siguro sigaw sya ng "bobo!" he said we will take things slowly since i had just given birth.so let's see how far i can go.

wanna get rid of this mum-tum badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment