Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep

"sleep" (texas)



literally.

zzzz...

pst, that paul buchanan looks funny, huh.

lyrics:

Shar -
I think that you’re the one
When everytime you call me lady
I don’t know what it is
That makes me feel like this just lately yeah

(both)
Those heavenly calls
You knew I was on my own
Those heavenly calls
We stepped into the unknown

(Paul)
Let me sleep
So I can dream of you
Let me sleep
So I can be with you

Shar -
What’s a girl to do when she’s alone
With you, don't tell me
And here we are again yeah acting
Like we’re friends, now help me

Shar -
Hold me close, let me be with you
Paul –
At least tonight, we’ll be misunderstood

Let me sleep
Oh let me sleep
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep
Let me sleep so I can be with you


**

milestone: baby rolled over!

mr t and i both took the day off to do some errands and the day did not really progress very well.then we went to ikea to check out some stuff, and of course they did not have what we were looking for. i was able to get some green mangoes, guavas and dragonfruit from a thai stall, though.

baby was acting up from time to time, and i was feeling so sleepy and exhausted.i'm sure mr t felt worse as he is the one who's always waking up in the middle of the night to feed or to soothe baby.hehe.i know, i know, i'm not really a model mom... shush!

so we were playing with baby and mr t thought to put her in the crib for some tummy time.we were also hoping that she would finally roll over as we were practicing this for days.and yay, she did it on her own after the third time!!! we were so happy and proud! the crib was a bit inclined so maybe it helped, but looking at her trying to roll and succeeding is just one of these baby moments that nobody can take away from us.so great, really.

**

we had dinner last night at sukh sagar, an indian restaurant.as the weather was still cool, we sat down outside and did our favorite activity - people watching! hee.
i forgot the names of our food, though, but they were so filling! mr t had mango lassi and i had apple juice (very original).







we walked around the area and saw these three soooo cute siberian huskies inside a parked car.so cute!! but shouldn't they be running around?



No comments:

Post a Comment