Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ramblings

mr t will be away for 2 days 'cos of work.so i'm here on my own, sulking.spoiled brat! baby is feeling poorly for a few days now 'cos of teething.eww, i don't even want to think of the pain. :-( so yeah, baby and i will miss daddy for 2 days.please, can it be thursday already?

anyway, rewind to what we have been doing since we got back.well, aside from working like a kalabaw...

we went to a friday brunch at movenpick.we love it.although we did not get the real brunch cos it was a holiday when we went there, the food was still really good.of course i had to try their sushi.








we also watched "eclipse." hihi.i liked it! it's my favorite amongst the three "twilight" saga.next in my radar: "toy story 3" and "inception."i know, i know, sobrang huli na ako.ah, mahal kaya dito ang movie tickets noh.

breakfast brunches at chowking and at this italian place.i keep on forgetting the name of this one.i had my "goto" fix at chowking.kulang na lang dinuguan! oh, i just had adobo.i asked nanny to cook for me while mr t is away.i told you i'm a brat.mr t does all the cooking at home, and nanny is spared from all cooking duties, except when mr t's away.hihi.

sale everywhere! it's insane.it's like everything is maked down and priced 50-75% cheaper! now, if only i have a limitless bank account. kaloka.

we met with mr t's italian colleague and his filipina wife and their baby girl, a.baby's future best friend! :-) a is such a sweet baby.she was happily eating mashed carrots and she does not seem to cry lots.

i'm quite excited about baby's classes at this baby place. i read somewhere that the jolie-pitts kids go to the same baby place when they are in new york.naku anak, sana ma-meet mo si maddox someday.harharhar.

because i work like i kalabaw, i noticed that my neck and shoulders are hurting like crazy.i went to a dr and she recommended me for a physio therapy.this nice filipina PT worked on loosening my aches for a week.so far, so good.she also taught me to do neck and back exercises.

i think i've been to the gym 3 times for the last 3 weeks.so bad.i really have to push myself to do this.

sorry for my rambling.am missing my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment