Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day!

happy father's day to my husband, and to my beloved daddy and manoy as well!

it's mr t's first ever father's day so as a surprise, i dressed up baby with a romper that says "my heart belongs to daddy."

aww.

to my husband: i keep on repeating myself, but i just have to say this again: you are one super-duper amazing dad.you are so hands-on to baby that you almost deserve a best mommy award.yep, you do.

happy father's day to the best dad in the world, from baby and me.

**

i wish i can speak a lot of languages.it's really one of my frustrations.i can still remember when i can converse in japanese.what happened? where did all my nihonggo words go?

here in dubai, you will meet a lot of people who are conversant not just in two languages, but in three or four more.i've met taxi drivers who can speak spanish, arabic and french apart from english and some of my colleagues can speak/read/write urdu, farsi, hindi, english and arabic.c'mon, wouldn't you get jealous also?

a foreign language is a gift that you can give to your child.and like this french politician said, the two modern languages now are chinese and arabic.let's see, for sure baby will be able to speak english, tagalog and german.why not throw in a bit of arabic and chinese, too?

warning: daydreaming mother on the loose!

1 comment:

  1. Doreen!

    Happy Father's Day to Jeorg! and to Daddy and Manoy na din :)

    and the Nihonggo part, wah. fangirl motivation too high that's why TH na sa pangni-Nihonggo. ganbatte sato! :)




    ******

    HELLO HELLO to baby Maya! *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete