Saturday, June 12, 2010

Babies!

i wanna watch this film called "Babies" (also known as Bebe). See link. Oprah has endorsed it, and anything that Oprah endorses, I follow.Yes, I'm gullible that way.Anyway, this is a French documentary film that follows four infants from birth until they are about a year old.They follow babies from Namibia, Japan, Mongolia and the U.S. How cool is that?

If I were not a mom myself, I don't think I would bother.But I think this is just so cute, and it would be a nice DVD gift to a new mom or mom-to-be.

**

Mr t and I went on a movie date.Yes, I'm so "babaw" (shallow), I get "kilig" (I have no idea how to translate this in English - feeling warm and fuzzy?) when we still have the time to go out on dates with just the two of us. We watched a very intellectual film called "she's out of my league."

lol.

we went to lime tree cafe first for a bite.couscous for me and a pie for him.



we then went to our vip seats.yes, there are vip seats.for an extra 20 dirhams you can seat on top for your movie-viewing pleasure.

**

I wanna watch satc 2, but it's not being shown here in the uae.i was able to watch satc 1 onboard a flight.i don't know when and where i can watch the second film, though.i'm just very curious how it depicted abu dhabi.for one thing, the film was not even shot here.it was shot in morocco, and they just made the setting look like abu dhabi.

hmm..

**

my husband made tilapia with lemons and potatoes the other night.i finished my portion!





**

we went out for our weekend breakfast brunch and went to this italian cafe.it was getting so warm so we stayed inside while baby slept in her pram.



welcome to dubai summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment