Saturday, February 5, 2011

london memories part 3

it was my birthday!

after a delightful birthday surprise (a hair make-over from one of these trendy beauty salons!) from mr t, we had a typical english dish!



still feeling pretty and nice, we went to hyde park and just chilled out.







we also passed by the princess of wales memorial fountain







the royal albert hall



i think this was the natural history museum





the opulence that is harrods







and another item got ticked off from my bucket list...

we watched "lion king" on west end! hello! i can remember one of my college teachers, doreen fernandez, detailing every little thing about the "lion king" when she watched it on broadway in new york.my mind was basically salivating with every word she said.someday, i thought.

well, that was my someday! it was magnificent and wonderful.just spectacular.i'm hoping that my baby can watch it someday.what a great birthday...danke, mr t.



the next day meant more english meals

bangers (sausages)



and a trip to greenwich









canary wharf view while while taking the riverboat by the thames



the london of my dreams...(and sammy boy's probably)











well, london, no wonder mr t is in love with you.you are bloody gorgeous! thank you for sharing your beauty to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment